First Team & Team Kids
We share more than just 50% of our name with Team Kids, we share a vision for strengthening communities through service and compassion. As Team Kids Ambassadors, we're leading efforts to serve in our communities and fundraise for Team Kids.
Through our partnership with Team Kids —called the Team Kids Superhero Program—real estate agents serve as mentors to children in their communities, guiding them through various challenges that allow them to make a difference and earn recognition for it.
“Through the Superhero program, kids will be presented with challenges to complete, such as bringing blankets to an animal shelter or writing a thank you note to someone in the military,” Hudash explained. “Once they complete these challenges, the real estate agents will present them with certificates thanking them for their contributions and for helping to make their own community a better place."
The Superhero Program, and our affiliation with Team Kids, is part of our organization’s overarching mission to make a difference in the communities we call home.
- Bart Schwartz
- Bart Schwarz
- Christopher D. Walter Sally Walter
- Sebastian Crisafulli & Delia Beals
- Nadine Riedesel
- Bart Schwartz
- Randy Rebenschied Sharon Rebenschied
- Ronald Turner
- Eve Newey
- Andrea Mann
- Adolfo Flores Brittney Flores
- Blanche D. Hagopian Elizabeth A. Morrison Peter
- The Roy William Cole and Kathleen M. Cole Trust
- Matthew Marchante Veronica Elder
- Tye Allon & Carrie Leann Bayless
- Ian Zakrzewski Madeline Slater
- Scott & Anita Hadley
- Talma Rotman